Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kits 5 package deal by FreshMushrooms online
Buy a five-pack of Magic Mushroom Grow Kits from FreshMushrooms online. The XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits make growing mushrooms easy. With a completely colonized substrate and no fillers, these kits need minimal care. To get the first flush with large dosages of psilocin, less effort is required.
If you follow the instructions below, you will have an abundant harvest of mushrooms!
. Buy a five-pack of Magic Mushroom Grow Kits from FreshMushrooms online.
What are the benefits of using a FreshMushroom Grow kit?
- Fast-growing: first pins in one week
- Up to four flushes might result in high yields. (in perfect circumstances)
- High Potency: The XP (Extra Strong) strains, according to the provider, are twice as potent!
- Fresh Mushroom Discount’s Contents a five-pack
- 5x XP Mushrooms Grow Kits – Rye substrate with active mycelium is included in each kit.
- 1x Growbag – The bag has filters all the way around it.
- 2 x paperclips – To close the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is required to keep the humidity level at a comfortable level.
- For misting and soaking, use potable water.
- Work in a clean environment to prevent contamination by other fungus and bacteria (micro organisms).
We suggest that you use
- Gloves for surgery
- Mask for the face
- Disinfectant for a variety of surfaces
- Bag for soaking
- Mat thermos
How to get the space and yourself ready before you start
All open windows should be shut. The Magic Mushroom grow kit might be contaminated by microorganisms brought in by wind or a draft. Buy a five-pack of Magic Mushroom Grow Kits from FreshMushrooms online.
After taking it from the carton box, place the grow box with the cake on a clean surface. If the surface of the grow box is not clean, microorganisms may adhere, proliferate inside the Magic Mushroom grow kit, and contaminate the grow box.
Ensure that your hands and arms are clean throughout work. We advise using medical gloves or a powerful disinfectant while handling the equipment. Utilize a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and onto the cake.
Starting the Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Instructions
1. Open the package and remove the magic mushroom grow kit, plastic bag, and paperclip. Remove the mushroom grow kit’s lid (store the lid properly). Under running water, rinse the lid. You’ll need it again in the future (step 7).
2.Place the mushroom grow kit in the plastic grow bag without the cover (opening at the top). With the tiny perforation facing upwards, slide the bag’s opening beneath the bottom. The bag’s opening is now almost closed. There is no need to be concerned about air movement.
3. When the first little mushrooms (known as pins) appear, stand the grow bag upright. Do not irrigate! After roughly a week, the first magical mushrooms will appear.
4. Place the mushroom grow kit in a well lit place with a temperature range of 18 to 28 degrees Celsius. Place the grow kit out of direct sunlight at all times. Although mushrooms may grow at practically any temperature over 15 degrees Celsius, a harvest temperature of 23 degrees Celsius is optimum. Heat mats are offered to maintain this temperature without heating the whole room.
5. When the mushrooms are about the same size as the pins, leave the bag slightly open the whole time to allow the moisture to evaporate (Phase 2). There is no such thing as too much wetness.
After about a week, the first mushrooms should appear. After a week, you’ll be able to harvest your first crop. Harvest as soon as the first spores start to fall! Freshmushrooms grow kits yield their first crop in a short amount of time. After barely one week, the first buds are evident. Low and high temperatures may cause this process to be somewhat slowed. Stop spraying the interior of the bag as soon as the buds appear. The mushrooms will normally take one to two weeks to completely mature.
6.These kits are capable of producing many mushroom harvests. After the initial harvest, fill the kit with clean tap water. Cold shock is the term for this phenomenon. It gives the mycelium a fresh lease of life and guarantees that the mushrooms have adequate moisture to thrive.
7. Close the Grow Kit and replace the cover. Allow 12 hours for the kit to rest. Drain the surplus water by opening a corner of the lid. You may now return to step 1 and repeat the process. This procedure may be repeated as needed.
Heatingmat for growing (use only for this kit)
Place the Grow Kit in the plastic bag on the heat pad. Make sure there is adequate space on both sides of the heating pad for ventilation. To establish a temperature, use a thremosat.
Turn on the heat mat.
Switch off the heat pad after two days and wait for the buds to form, which normally takes five to ten days. Restart the heat mat and unzip the top of the bag slightly to allow moisture to escape. If the buds haven’t formed after 10 days, what should you do? Remove the cake from the plastic box, place it on its side in the box, and repeat the two-day process with the heat mat.
* FreshMushroom producer’s advice. It is strongly advised that you do not handle the equipment in any way.
How to properly store the grow kit
It is suggested that you begin the cultivation process as soon as possible. You may keep the magic mushroom grow kit in a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks after the manufacture date if you wish to start growing later.
The optimal temperature is 24 degrees Celsius. The temperature should not go below 18°C and should not rise over 29°C. A thermo mat may be used to protect the temperature from falling below 18 degrees Celsius. In the winter or in colder parts of the globe, a thermo mat is a must-have.
The mycelium in the magic mushroom grow kit simply requires light to ‘understand’ that it has reached the surface. Mushrooms will only grow after that. It’s more than adequate to have a few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine every day. Because direct sunlight kills mycelium, keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
The first little mushrooms (the pins) should develop between 7 and 10 days if the circumstances are ideal. This, too, is contingent on the tension. Some strains of Cubensis develop more slowly than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group might be tiny or huge. That is contingent on the tension. A flush is a kind of growth like this. A flush kit may be used for several flushes. The first and second flushes are the most significant. More flushes will follow, but they will be smaller than the last.
Almost rare are all of the mushrooms in a flush ripe at the same time.
When the veil between the hat and the stem has barely torn, the Magic Mushrooms are ready to be harvested (or just before) Don’t put it off any longer.
Hands, wrists, and arms should always be disinfected using surgical gloves. Let’s get started:
- Pick just the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to continue to develop.
- By holding the mushrooms between your thumb and index finger, you can simply take them out of the cake.
- Gently twist the mushroom; it will almost quickly release.
- Vermiculite should be removed from the stem.
- Pick the smaller mushrooms and pins as well while preparing a kit for the following flush.
Here you may find more information on collecting and harvesting your magic mushroom kits. Mushrooms that grow from the building’s sides. Where the light shines and there are few barriers to penetration, mushrooms grow. Because the cake is illuminated from all sides, mushrooms may also grow there. This is tough to refute, and it is permitted. Some gardeners wrap the edges of the grow box with aluminum foil, but this is not always effective.
Mushrooms may be harvested shortly before soaking the kit if they grow there:
Hands are clean!
- Remove the grow box from the bag and set it on your other hand, upside down.
- Wiggle the plastic box until the cake falls out and lands on your hand.
- The plastic box may be disinfected by placing it on a clean surface.
- You may now use this hand to pluck the mushrooms off the cake’s sides.
- When all of the mushrooms have been selected, return the cake to its original location in the plastic box and finish the soaking procedure.
After the second flush, if no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit for at least three weeks, or if the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded.
The color shift indicates that the grow kit has been compromised by another fungus or bacterium. The Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and it should be discarded outdoors in the trash.
If you select the mushrooms too late, they will drop their Magic Mushroom Spores. Because of the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This isn’t a major issue; it simply doesn’t seem very appealing.
When mushrooms release spores, they begin to disintegrate, and the active compounds begin to decay as well. Mushrooms will lose part of their power as a result of this.
Consider your options.
More information about dos and don’ts may be found on the responsible usage page.
This kit is solely intended for small-scale home usage.