Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Colombia XP by FreshMushrooms online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Colombia XP by FreshMushrooms online. It’s simple to grow mushrooms with the Colombia XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits. Thanks to a fully colonized substrate with no fillers, these kits are entirely maintenance-free. To obtain your initial flush with high doses of psilocin, you don’t have to do much.
If you follow the directions below, you’ll have a bumper crop of mushrooms!. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Colombia XP by FreshMushrooms online.
Why should you purchase the Colombian XP FreshMushroom kit?
- Fast-growing: first pins in one week
- Up to four flushes might result in high yields. (in perfect circumstances)
- High Potency: The XP (Extra Strong) strains, according to the provider, are twice as potent!
Colombian XP Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Contents
- 1x Colombia Mushrooms Grow Box — This comprises active mycelium and a rye-based substrate.
- 1x Growbag – The bag has filters all the way around it.
- 2 x paperclips – To close the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is required to keep the humidity level at a comfortable level.
- For misting and soaking, use potable water.
- Work in a clean environment to prevent contamination by other fungus and bacteria (micro organisms).
We suggest that you use
- Gloves for surgery
- Mask for the face
- Disinfectant for a variety of surfaces
- Bag for soaking
- Mat thermos
How to get the space and yourself ready before you start
Any windows that are open should be closed. Microorganisms may be carried in by the wind or a draft, contaminating the Magic Mushroom grow kit. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Colombia XP by FreshMushrooms online.
Place the grow box with the cake on a cleaned surface after removing it from the carton box. Microorganisms may stick to the grow box if this surface is not clean, flourishing within the Magic Mushroom grow kit and contaminating the grow box.
Make sure your hands and arms are clean while you’re working. When handling the kit, we suggest wearing medical gloves or a strong disinfectant. To prevent breathing into the grow bag and onto the cake, use a facemask.
Starting the Colombia Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Instructions
Remove the grow kit, plastic bag, and paperclip from their respective package. Remove the cover from the mushroom grow kit (store the lid properly). Under running water, thoroughly clean the lid’s surface. You will need it in the future (step 7).
Place the mushroom grow kit without its cover in the plastic grow bag (opening at the top). Slide the bag’s opening below the bottom with the perforation pointing upwards. The opening of the bag is almost closed. There is no need for worry about airflow.
After you see the first little mushrooms, you may stand the grow bag upright (called pins). No irrigation! In around one week, the first enchanted mushrooms will emerge.
Place the mushroom grow kit in an area that is well-lit and between 18 and 28 degrees Celsius. Always keep the grow kit away of direct sunlight. Although mushrooms may grow at almost any temperature over 15 degrees Celsius, the optimal temperature for harvesting is 23 degrees Celsius. To maintain this temperature without heating the whole space, heat mats are provided.
Maintain a small opening in the bag when the mushrooms are slightly bigger than the pins so that the moisture may evaporate (Phase 2). There is no such thing as much moisture.
Approximately one week later, the first mushrooms should emerge. You will be able to harvest your first crop after one week. As soon as the first spores begin to fall, harvest!
Freshmushrooms grow kits produce their first harvest in a short period. After less than a week, the first buds are visible. This process might be slightly delayed by low and high temperatures. Typically, it will take between one and two weeks for the mushrooms to reach maturity.
These kits have the capacity to produce several mushroom harvests. Fill the kit with clean tap water after the first harvest. Cold shock describes this phenomena. It revitalizes the mycelium and ensures that the mushrooms have sufficient moisture to flourish.
Return the grow Kit’s cover to its container. Allow the kit to rest for twelve hours. The excess water may be drained by opening a corner of the lid. You are now permitted to return to step 1 and resume the procedure. As necessary, this operation may be repeated.
Utilizing a heated mat to promote growth (use only for this brand)
Place the Grow Kit inside the plastic bag and onto the heating pad. Engage the heat mat. After two days, turn off the heating pad and wait for the buds to develop, which typically takes between five and ten days. Then, reactivate the heat mat and gently unzip the top of the bag to enable moisture to escape.
What should be done if the buds have not developed after ten days? Remove the cake from the plastic container, turn it on its side inside the container, and continue the two-day procedure with the heat mat.
How to properly store the grow kit
It is suggested that you begin the cultivation process as soon as possible. You may keep the magic mushroom grow kit in a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks after the manufacture date if you wish to start growing later.
The optimal temperature is 24 degrees Celsius. The temperature should not go below 18°C and should not rise over 29°C.
A thermo mat may be used to protect the temperature from falling below 18 degrees Celsius. In the winter or in colder parts of the globe, a thermo mat is a must-have. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Colombia XP by FreshMushrooms online.
The mycelium in the magic mushroom grow kit simply requires light to ‘understand’ that it has reached the surface. Mushrooms will only grow after that.
It’s more than adequate to have a few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine every day.
Because direct sunlight kills mycelium, keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
The first little mushrooms (the pins) should develop between 7 and 10 days if the circumstances are ideal. This, too, is contingent on the tension. Some strains of Cubensis develop more slowly than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group might be tiny or huge. That is contingent on the tension.
A flush is a kind of growth like this. Mushrooms don’t always ripen at the same time.
A flush kit may be used for several flushes. The first and second flushes are the most significant. More flushes will follow, but they will be smaller than the last.
- When the veil between the hat and the stem has barely torn, mushrooms are ripe and ready to be plucked. Don’t put it off any longer.
- Hands, wrists, and arms should be disinfected using medical gloves or disinfectant.
- Pick the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to continue to develop.
- There is no vermiculite on top of the cake. This makes picking mushrooms much simpler than with ordinary grow kits.
- By holding the mushrooms between your thumb and index finger, you can simply take them out of the cake.
- Almost quickly, the mushrooms let go.
- After you’ve collected the majority of the bigger mushrooms, go ahead and pick the smaller ones, as well as the pins.
- Mushrooms that sprout from the sides of the building
- Mushrooms thrive where the sun shines and there is minimal barrier to penetration. Because the cake has light shining on it from all sides, mushrooms may grow there as well.
- It is difficult to counteract this, and it is permissible. To keep the edges of the grow box dark, some gardeners cover them in aluminum foil, although this doesn’t always work.
- Mushrooms may be harvested shortly before soaking the kit if they grow there:
- Hands are clean!
- Remove the grow box from the bag and set it on your other hand, upside down.
- Wiggle the plastic box until the cake falls out and lands on your hand.
- The plastic box may be disinfected by placing it on a clean surface.
- You may now use this hand to pluck the mushrooms off the cake’s sides. When all of the mushrooms have been selected, return the cake to its original location in the plastic box and finish the soaking procedure.
After the second flush, a Magic Mushroom grow kit may be thrown if no new mushrooms grow for at least three weeks or if the kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow. The color change suggests that another fungus or bacteria has contaminated the grow kit. The Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit is no longer capable of producing mushrooms and should be put outside in the garbage.
The mushrooms will spill their spores if you pluck them too late. Because of the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This isn’t a major issue; it simply doesn’t seem very appealing.
When mushrooms release spores, they begin to disintegrate, and the active compounds begin to decay as well. Mushrooms will lose part of their power as a result of this.
Consider your options.
More information about dos and don’ts may be found on the responsible usage page.
This kit is solely intended for small-scale home usage.
What is an Amazon mushroom grow kit, and how can I get one?
FreshMushrooms®’ Amazon grow kit produces mystic and mind-bending psilocybe cubensis magic mushrooms. The editor’s option for encountering the fabric of the cosmos is the Amazon magic mushrooms. The Amazonian XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits are really simple to use. FreshMushrooms® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP
What are Amazonian XP magic mushrooms, and what do they do?
The editor’s option for encountering the fabric of the cosmos is the Amazon magic mushrooms. The Amazonian XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits are really simple to use. FreshMushrooms® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP
How can I tell if my magic mushroom growing kit is defective?
After the second flush, if no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit for at least three weeks, or if the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. The color shift indicates that the grow kit has been compromised by another fungus or bacterium.
FreshMushrooms® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP
What should I do with my magic mushroom grow kit?
When all of the mushrooms have been selected, return the cake to its original location in the plastic box and finish the soaking procedure. After the second flush, if no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit for at least three weeks, or if the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded.