Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms Online. FreshMushrooms is an online vendor of the Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP. Amazonian XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits facilitate growing. Since the substrate is completely colonized and includes no fillers, these kits are 100% maintenance-free. With massive doses of psilocin, no effort is required to experience the first rush. If you follow the specified directions, a good mushroom harvest is assured!
- Fast growing: 1 week to first pins
- High yields: Up to 4 flushes. (with good conditions)
- High Potency: According the source the XP (Extra Strong) strains are twice as potent!
Contents of Amazonian XP Mushroom Grow Kit
- 1x Amazonian Mushrooms Grow box — This comprises rye substrate with active mycelium
- 1x Growbag – The bag includes filters throughout the bag.
- 2x paperclip – For sealing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle — Misting is essential for the humidity level
- Potable water — For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to offer other fungus and bacteria (micro organisms) little opportunity to pollute.
We suggest utilizing
- Surgical gloves
- Face mask
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking bag
- Thermo mat
How to prepare the environment and yourself before you begin
Close all windows currently open. Wind or airborne particles may carry bacteria capable of infecting the Magic Mushroom grow kit. When taking the cake’s grow box from the carton, place it on a clean surface. In the absence of a clean surface, germs may attach to the grow box, thrive in the Magic Mushroom grow kit, and contaminate the grow box.
Before operating, ensure your hands and arms are clean. We advise wearing medical gloves or a strong disinfectant while using the apparatus. To prevent inhaling into the grow bag and onto the cake, one should use a facemask. Online retailer of Amazon XP Magic Mushroom Grow Kit by FreshMushrooms.
Instructions: Starting the Magic Mushroom grow kit
- Take the magic mushroom grow kit, plastic bag and paperclip out of the package. Remove the cover of the mushroom grow kit (store the lid carefully) (store the lid properly). Rinse the lid with running water. You will need it again later (step 7). (step 7).
- Place the mushroom grow kit without lid in the plastic grow bag (opening at the top) (opening at the top). Slide the opening of the bag beneath the bottom with the tiny perforation facing upwards. The opening in the bag is now largely closed. You do not have to bother about air circulation.
- When you notice the first little mushrooms ( named pins), you may set the grow bag upright. Do not water! The first magic mushrooms will be apparent after around 1 week.
- Place the mushroom grow kit in a place with appropriate sunshine and at a temperature between 18 °C and 28 °C. NEVER put the grow kit in direct sunlight. Although mushrooms will grow at practically any temperature over 15 °C, 23 °C is the best temperature for an excellent harvest. Special heat mats are available to guarantee this temperature and not having to heat the whole space.
- When the mushrooms are somewhat larger as the pins maintain the bag a little open the whole time so the moisture may drain (Phase 2). (Phase 2). Too much wetness is not good.
- The first mushrooms will be evident after roughly 1 week. Your first harvest will come around a week later. Make careful that you harvest before the first spores begin to fall! Freshmushrooms grow kits yield their first crop quite rapidly. The first buds are already evident after just 1 week. Low and high temperatures may somewhat impede this growing process. It normally takes one to two weeks before the mushrooms are completely formed.
- These kits may yield numerous mushroom harvests. To do so, fill the kit with clean tap water after the first harvest. This technique is known as cold shock. It infuses fresh life into the mycelium and ensures that adequate moisture is available for the mushrooms to thrive.
- Place the cover of the grow Kit back on the kit. Let the kit rest for 12 hours. Open a corner of the lid and drain the surplus water. From here you may follow the steps from step 1 again. This method may be performed multiple times.
Growing with heatingmat (use exclusively for this kit) (use only for this kit)
Place the bag containing the Grow Kit on the heating pad. Turn on the heat mat. Turn off the heat pad after two days and wait until the buds have developed, which typically takes between five and ten days. Then, reactivate the heat mat and unzip the bag’s top so the moisture may escape.
What to do if after 10 days the buds have not developed. Remove the cake from the plastic container, replace it in the container on its side, and re-heat it for two days.
How to keep the grow kit appropriately
It is advisable to start the cultivation process straight soon. If you desire to start growing later, you may keep themagic mushroom grow kit inside a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks following the manufacture date.
The optimal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature dip under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To avoid the temperature from dipping under the 18°C, you may use a thermo mat to maintain the appropriate temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder places of the globe.
The magic mushroom grow kit simply requires light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will develop. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight destroys the mycelium, thus prevent the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
If the circumstances are good, you may anticipate the first little mushrooms (the pins) to emerge between 7 and 10 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains develop slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in clusters. This might be a small or huge group. That depends on the tension. A growth like this is termed a flush. Mushrooms are nearly never ready at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the biggest. When further flushes occur, they will be smaller than the prior one.
When the veil between the cap and stem barely begins to part, mushrooms are ready and may be plucked. Do not wait more. Use medical gloves or clean your hands, wrists, and arms thoroughly. Select the mature mushrooms and let the others to continue growing. There is no vermiculite-like layer above the cake. This significantly simplifies mushroom choosing compared to standard grow kits. By holding them between the thumb and index finger, it is simple to extract the mushrooms from the cake. The mushrooms instantly gave up. Once the bulk of the bigger mushrooms have been gathered, collect the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that sprout from the sides
Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is minimal penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms could also grow there. It is hard to oppose this and may be accepted. Some gardeners cover the edges of the grow box with aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, but this doesn’t always work effectively.
When mushrooms grow there, they may be collected immediately before you immerse the kit:
Clean hands! Take the grow box out of the bag and set it upside down on your other hand. Wiggle the plastic box so that the cake will fall out, into your palm. The plastic box may be put on a disinfecting surface. Now you have this hand free to pluck the mushrooms off the edges of the cake. When all mushrooms are selected, you may set the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and proceed to the soaking procedure.
When no new mushrooms develop for at least three weeks following the second flush or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. The color shift indicates that the grow kit has been contaminated with another fungus or a pathogen. The Psilocybe cubbensis Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, thus it should be discarded in the garbage outside.
When you are too late plucking the mushrooms, they will shed their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) due of the spores. This is not actually an issue; it simply doesn’t look very attractive. When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to decay and the active compounds begin breaking down. Mushrooms will lose part of their power.
Check out the responsible usage page for additional information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is suitable for small-scale home usage only. Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms online
What is an Amazon mushrooms grow kit?
An Amazon grow kit from FreshMushrooms® grows mystic and mind bending psilocybe cubensis magic mushrooms. The Amazon magic mushrooms are the editor’s choice of vessels to confront the fabric of the cosmos. Growing with the Amazonian XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits is really simple. Magic mushroom grow kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms®
What are the Amazonian XP magic mushrooms?
The Amazon magic mushrooms are the editor’s choice of vessels to confront the fabric of the cosmos. Growing with the Amazonian XP Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kits is really simple. Magic mushroom grow kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms®
How can I dispose of my magic mushroom grow kit?
When all mushrooms are selected, you may set the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and proceed to the soaking procedure. When no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit may be thrown of. Magic mushroom grow kit Amazon XP by FreshMushrooms®
How can I tell if my magic mushroom grow kit is bad?
When no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit may be thrown of. The change in color is a symptom that the grow kit is infected with another fungus or a germ.
|Grow Kit type
|Average / High
|Optimum cultivation temperature
|Water Spray Needed